Here are a few safety warnings in the manual of my new cell phone, the LG VX6100:

  • “Do not use your phone in high explosive areas as the phone may generate sparks.” (I personally never want to be in a high explosive area.)
  • “Never place your phone in a microwave oven as it will cause the battery to explode.”
  • “An emergency call can be made only within a service area. For an emergency call, make sure that you are within a service area and that the phone is turned on.” (As opposed to normal calls?)
Advertisements